Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Front wash/wipe with interval delay
- Heated rear window
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent delay
- Galvanished body
- Black radiator grille
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome headlight surround
- Halogen clear headlights with integrated indicators and range adjustable
- High level 3rd brake light
- LED daytime running lights
- Rear fog lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- ESP with EDL + ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Hill hold control
- Volkswagen roadside assistance
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Manually dimming rear view mirror
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Front thorax airbags
- Seatbelt warning lamp and buzzer
- Two 3 point rear seatbelts
- Tyre pressure warning
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Digital clock
- Multifunction computer
- Multifunction display plus
- Rev counter
- Service interval indicator
- Speedometer, electronic odometer and fuel gauge
- Battery regeneration during braking
- Black cube upper dash
- High gloss black surrounds for air vents
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver seat height adjust
- Front head restraints
- Height adjustable rear head restraints
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Composition colour system with 5" screen, DAB, AUX in socket, SD card, MP3/WMA/AAC, 4 X 20W, bluetooth, audio connection and USB connectivity
- Smartphone interface navigation with USB Connection
- Twin tuner
- USB connection
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- 2 cupholders
- Chrome interior door handles
- Fusion cloth upholstery
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Luggage compartment cover
- Storage compartment in front doors
- Tool kit
- Variable boot floor
- Delay courtesy light function
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Passenger sunvisor with illuminated vanity mirror
- City emergency braking pack - Up
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
- Cruise and park pack - Up
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking fuel filler cap
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Full size steel spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
Paint - Special
- Special non-metallic - Pure white
Trim - Cloth
- Fusion cloth - Grey
|Maximum speed||101 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||58.9 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||74.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||67.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||4.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.2 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1330 kg|
|Vehicle length||3600 mm|
|Vehicle width||1645 mm|
|Vehicle height||1504 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2417 mm|
|Tank capacity||35 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||95 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.