Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Heated rear window
- Rear wiper
- Lowered suspension
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Chrome grille surround
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger head+thorax airbag
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Seatbelt warning lamp and buzzer
- Two 3 point rear seatbelts
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Fuel gauge
- Rev counter
- Service interval indicator
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- Chrome instrument bezels
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver seat height adjust
- Front head restraints
- Heated front seats
- Height adjustable rear head restraints
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- Aux-in socket
- Radio/MP3 player
- Air conditioning
- Directional air vents for side windows
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- 3 spoke leather steering wheel/gearknob + handbrake grip
- Chrome interior door handles
- Driver and passenger front seat pockets
- Driver's sunvisor with ticket holder
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Boot light
- Delay courtesy light function
- Front interior light
- Passenger sunvisor with vanity mirror
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking fuel filler cap
- Remote control central locking+folding key
Fitted optional extras
- Pearlescent paint
- PID - Portable infotainment device with navigation, bluetooth, media player and trip computer
- Cloth upholstery
Paint - Pearlescent
- Pearl - Deep black
Trim - Cloth
- Cloth - Black
- Temporary steel spare wheel
|Maximum speed||107 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||55.4 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||76.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||67.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.2 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1290 kg|
|Vehicle length||3563 mm|
|Vehicle width||1645 mm|
|Vehicle height||1478 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2420 mm|
|Tank capacity||35 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||98 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.